" I watched the movie Love Comes Softly on a TBN Special. I loved it and went online to see if I could find it. I was impressed that it only took a couple of minutes and that your website was available. Very refreshing to have a place to find clean movies the family can watch-Thank You!"
- Gina Dorsey
Boundaries In Marriage: Study
An 8-session focus on understanding the boundaries that make or break loving relationships.Only when a husband and wife know and respect each other’s needs, choices, and freedom can they give themselves freely and lovingly to one another. Boundaries in Marriage gives the couples in your group the tools they need. By applying the powerful biblical and relational principles presented in this DVD, couples can make a good marriage better and even save one that’s headed for disaster. Exercises and activities in each of the eight sessions help partners connect principles with marriage-strengthening application. Boundaries in Marriage will pay huge dividends wherever couples desire to understand the friction points or serious hurts in their marriages—so they can move beyond them to a better relationship.
Boundaries in Marriage sessions:
1. What’s a Boundary, Anyway?
2. Applying the Ten Laws of Boundaries to Marriage
3. Setting Boundaries with Yourself
4. Values One and Two: Love of God and Love of Spouse
5. Values Three and Four: Honesty and Faithfulness
6. Values Five and Six: Compassion and Forgiveness, and Holiness
7. Resolving Conflict in Marriage
8. Some Warning Signs to Help Your Marriage
Boundaries In Marriage: Study Details:
Be the first to write a review!
What customers say about ChristianCinema.com: