Languages Audio: English Subtitles: English & Spanish
Hearing Everett: The Rancho Sordo Mudo Story
2009 NR 67 Minutes
Average Member Rating:
- Rachael H Excellent!!! Powerful true story of missionaries with a heart for the Lord and evangelism.
- Connie M This was an eye-opening account of the plight of deaf children in Mexico in the 1970s and the faithfulness of a man to make a difference in many lives.
- Gina F Wow, you want to seeking being humble...watch this documentary. First the book Crazy Love now this. God has a plan for all of us and if we are obedient to HIS calling we will be sent for HIS Glory to do HIS Will. This was great. We are looking at serving in a whole new way. Thank you for this great story.
- Gregory W Great docudrama. I would recommend this docudrama. I felt the film was well done. Kept me interested with the reenactments of certain events. A great story about this great Man of God, his family and ministry.
- Gregory W A very inspiring true story. I would recommend this film and would like to own it as well.