“I believe that decades from now, we will see filmmakers who are changing the world who will undoubtedly state that this Festival and Academy was what God used to help ground them and prepare them for long term success.” Stephen Kendrick, Producer of Fireproof and Courageous.
On February 4-6, Christians passionate about movies, storytelling, and the arts will gather in San Antonio, Texas for the Christian filmmakers event of 2013 — the Christian Filmmakers Academy.
If you want to learn how to make great movies or tell important stories from a Christian perspective, we invite you to join us in person for three days of worldview and filmmaking training from veteran Christian filmmakers and culture-changers such as Stephen Kendrick and Doug Phillips.
But if you can't make it to San Antonio for the 2013 CFA, we have the perfect solution.
Announcing the inaugural CFA Livestream Experience!
Featuring three days of formal instruction from Christian filmmakers, including Fireproof and Courageous co-creator and producer Stephen Kendrick, for years the Christian Filmmakers Academy has helped train many of the filmmakers who have won prestigious awards at the annual San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival.
Now you can enjoy that same training at a very special price, and on your own schedule.
With over twenty hours of formal instruction and diverse topics, the Christian Filmmakers Academy is an incredibly valuable training opportunity for students and industry professionals alike who aspire to make films for the glory of God.
Learn to script, cast, act, produce, and direct, and much more—all from a Christian perspective!
CFA Faculty includes:
- Stephen Kendrick, Writer/Producer of Fireproof and Courageous
- Doug Phillips, President of Vision Forum / Founder of the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival
- Geoffrey Botkin, Veteran Writer, Director & Producer who has written and directed some of the most controversial and widely watched public affairs films of the last twenty years
- Justin Tolley, Production Manager, Assistant Director and Producer (Fireproof, Letters to God, Courageous, October Baby; Lost (TV series)
- Tryg Jacobson, nationally-recognized branding expert and the founder of the Jake's Café
- Isaac Botkin, Director & Associate Producer, Visual Effects Technician (including with WETA Workshop), author of Outside Hollywood
- The Leclerc Brothers of Leclerc Brothers Motion Pictures, multiple Jubilee Award-winners
For just $295, your entire family can watch all the CFA's main room sessions LIVE online from your own living room. That's a huge savings over the in-person CFA registration fee of at least $525 per family member, not to mention all the travel expenses you save.
And if your schedule won't permit you to watch every session live, don't worry! We will archive each livestream session for you so that you can go back and watch anything you missed at a later date. And if a session is so good that you want to watch it over, you can do that, too!
Register for the 2013 CFA Livestream Experience — Just $295!